We are currently redeveloping the site with a new 35-40 seat cafe as part of the expansion. We are seeking a enthusiastic individual who has a passion for fresh seasonal produce and knowledge of the health benefits a balanced diet can provide to carry our ethos into this new venture.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The position of Head Chef is directly responsible for :
- Daily replenishment of shop counters
- Outside Catering
- Forthcoming Cafe
- Contract Catering
- A team of 12 (rising to 15/20)
- Implementing cleaning and maintaining equipment.
- Keeping accurate records for compliance with food safety standards, HCAAP and sales data.
- Training and support.
- Attending and inputting management meetings.
- Developing menus, reviewing sales and generating sales data including GP and forecasts.
The Applicant must be able to demonstrate previous success in multisite fast paced service environment, a minimum of 2 years head chef experience and evidence of leading a team.
The role will involve a broad range of creative inputs for menu and dish development. Candidates will have to demonstrate that they have the required knowledge and skill set in particular:
- A passion for fresh, seasonal produce and knowledge of seasonality.
- Experience of vegan, celiac and allergen aware cooking.
- Appreciation of how food affects our health.
- Experience of menu creation and future sales opportunities.
Approx 40hrs per week over four days
Please email a CV to email@example.com
We do not have set closing dates for our vacancies. All the positions we have under recruitment are posted on the current vacancies page. If you are interested in making an application, it is better to do so without delay if you want to ensure that your application will be considered. When the vacancy has been closed, it will be taken off the current vacancies page.